The first bugfix release of the JAMWiki 0.8.x series, JAMWiki 0.8.1 (code name "Cashmere") is now available for download from Sourceforge. This release is a minor release that contains only fixes and translation updates.
See below, as well as the CHANGELOG.txt and README.txt files included in the JAMWiki distribution, for further details. Please provide feedback on the Feedback page and report any bugs on the Bug Reports page. Bug reports should include any error messages from the logs and any additional information that can be used to diagnose the problem.
[Edit]Installation & Upgrade Instructions
See Installation#New Installs.
See Installation#Upgrades. This is a minor release and there are no special concerns when upgrading from JAMWiki 0.8.0.
- A link from a topic page to itself should be formatted as plain bold text, not as a link. Reported by floatingworld.
- XML imports of redirect topics were not redirecting properly.
- Fix non-fatal MySQL upgrade warnings. Reported by an anonymous user.
- Fix code that could potentially leave database connections open during authentication.
- Fix an issue that caused the Special:Maintenance "database migration" functionality to fail.
- Templates will now be listed on Special:Allpages. Reported by floatingworld.
- Updated Chinese translations (tan9).
- Updated Polish translations (dlpa).